Friday, July 17, 2009

Nightly Inspiration




I am talking about tea. YOGI green tea in particular. I find that having a cup of this goodness after long day full of this&that is very relaxing. Different kinds of tea help you to either detox your body of heal that sore throat or promote healthy kidney & liver function...& they all taste great! Besides, each tea bag carries a little inspirational message printed on its tag which adds mystery to the "tea ceremony" - you never know what you gonna get. Last night it was as simple (hence "wise":)as "lets things come to you". Sounds good to me. One just has to be patient:)

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your blog. Oh Newbill Gallery is so dangerous when I go in I want to buy everything. I always buy atleast one piece of jewelry from another artist "Support your artsy cats". I havent been in Ron Lyon's gallery but, I will look into it. Thanks for the tip. ;-) Nicole

    ReplyDelete