Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lost&Found



Well...how do i put it so it doesn't make me look too crazy...it doesn't look like there is a way:)

anyhow what happend happend & what happened is that i lost all (ALL) my Surfer Dude coasters, Red Cross, Cheer Leaders magnets + a new batch with Snoopy & Charlie Brown. Just left them sitting in a parking lot when i took off in my car. Later security guy told me referring to someone who possibly found my things: "they always bring it back if they dont like"...So now i m not sure i want "them" to bring my magnets back. I'd rather "them" like my little crafts. That's why i m not mourning the loss but instead considering it "my contribution to the world of affordable art", "direct delivery to a happy customer", "free promo of "Eve's Kitchen" brand"...whatever.

surely, in a big picture i found more than i lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment